Search our entire collection of resource listings here, or browse & search via the categories below! Each resource title & description is keyword searchable. Need help? See our Tips & Tricks page for more information on how to best navigate this collection.
Have a resource to add to our collection?
Grab & Go Lesson Plans
Beyond the Canon
Subject Area Materials
Tools for Teaching
Scholarship on Teaching & Learning
Check out the recent PSG Blog Posts about our Resources!
- Rhetorical Analysis Essays in Music Appreciation: A Sample Assignment
- Read Me A Story, Find Me A Topic, Get Me a Question
- “Speed Dating” Through Music History
- Book Review: Badia Ahad-Legardy and OiYan A. Poon, eds., Difficult Subjects: Insights and Strategies for Teaching about Race, Sexuality, and Gender
- Making Writing Assignments Worth Your Time: The Interactive Writing Process